Tuesday, December 25, 2007

An Amazing Christmas

My Christmas's get better every year, I enjoy them so much.
It's not just the gifts or the memories, but the wonderful people in my life I share it with.
This year was just unimaginable.I must have been a really good girl this year.
I recieved a new camera ( 12 megapixels, and lots of bells and whistles ..still a point and shoot but a better one then what I had)
A new Coach purse
Scrapbooking stuff
a kitchen utensil from Williams Sonoma, one I have wanted for a long time
Jessica Seinfields cookbook, and another cookbook
a mug with one of my fav quotes on it
2 Willow trees one being The Dancer :) ( from a student of mine none less)
Homeade goodies from students
Some jewlery and bath and body from some of my students
Lip glosses and some perfume from Vickies Secret
2 calenders
a digital keychain
a trip to Disneyland for my family ( Thanks Aunt Jessica and liz)
Giftcards for Gas, visa, my hair salon ( the best one to get :)), Victoria Secrets ( yipee, new panties),walmart,and cash.
A huge bath and body works collection of my favorite scent
Lindor Chocolates
and lets not forget
a night I will never forget from Timothy
and
The wonderful presents Grace made for me.
My kids had wonderful Christmas's too, and were blessed to get what they wished for ( except For the chocolate cake and black truck for Aidan... Rudolph ate the cake and the truck was too late for santa).

No comments: