My Goals for 2008
Exercise more, eat healthier,drink more water.
Lose 50 pounds
Improve my ballet skills, work towards pointe shoes
Be more patient
Go back to college and excel
Work more or get a better paying job
Take a multi vitamin
scrapbook more
Do more KGS
Be more trusting, less suspious of others
Control my temper more
Write, Read, and play more
Be a better friend and listener.
Go out on more dates with this sweet man I know.
Have more alone time, haha.
Goals for the kids:
Aidan to potty train, and complete his IEP goals
Grace to learn to handle her emotions a little more, open up to me more, and speak more spanish, and I want to work
with her myself on her ballet more.
Avery to get his teeth worked on finally, get in better shape,
do his chores, bath, and homework when suppose too. Pull his grades up.
I want to spend more quality time, and listen to my children more.
Mistletoe to potty train, learn some tricks, and not bite so much haha
No comments:
Post a Comment