What were the best parts of 2007?
Losing weight, getting a house,selling my house in tenn, getting a new van,moving on from my ex, filing for divorce, going to the beach, Jessica ( my sister) getting engaged,getting a job, getting a puppy, getting Aidan a dignosis, Aidan's having a IEP,Grace turned 5 and Avery turned 10, Grace started Kindergarten and her losing her first tooth, Meeting Tim
What were the worst parts of 2007?
Dealing with Craig
losing a job
the whole thing with dylett
the whole thing that happend in may with my mom
va tech shooting
dealing with dating losers to find a winner
Biggest thing that happened in:
Jan: Aidan turned 4
Feb:I bought my house and my van within 2 weeks of each other
Valentines day sucks
march:
Finally settled into my house
april:
va tech shooting
may:
Grace turns 5, graduates from preschool,
I held a big party for her and my grandma at The Davis bourne
june
I took the kids to see there dad for fathers day
july
Craig overdosed
Went to the beach
aug
Avery turns 10..wahhh and starts the 4th grade, Grace starts Kindergarten
filed for divorce
went out on my first date post craig
This sexy guy sent me a message on yahoo haha
sept
Aidan went to UVA and was dignosed
I turned 29 and went out to a club WOHHH
Jessica gets engaged
I meet this sexy guy
oct
lost a job and got a job
nov
I started to fall for this sexy guy
made that calender
Decided to go back to school
dec
the thing with dylett
Got our puppy
Christmas ROCKED
went to tenn
That sexy guy meet my kids
No comments:
Post a Comment