Avery,is TEN years old now!! It's very hard, for me to phathom, that he is going to be turning eleven years old. He's the oldest, so I feel he gets neglected sometimes. Avery is such a smart boy, he has had his rough days this year. He has a teacher who seems to like him, but I has been really rough on him. Avery is playing basketball now, and is making BIG improvements this year.
He is doing much better about helping out around the house. He knows he is suppose to help keep his room clean, he does the dishes most the time, and helps with trash.
He helps take Mistletoe out, and he knows bringing in groceries is his responsibility! Now just to get him to help with his Laundrey!!!
I think he looks forward to Spring and summer.
Avery needs your prayers, and if you see him a HUG makes his day ( just not at the school).
No comments:
Post a Comment