Thursday, February 28, 2008

Survey says...

Do you think that you are a good singer?
Umm Nope, not unless dying cats sound good

Are you sure of your sexuality?
Hmm no I think I might really be a cat.

Do you love your parents?
Yes

Do you think that you are smart?
In some things, I am pretty good at asking for help when I don't know what I am doing.

Are you pretending to be someone that you're not?
Never

RANDOM:

Do you like to read?
Yes

How often do you talk on the phone?
Maybe an hour a day

Are you a local celebrity?
No, my lips are though

Are you a pottymouth?
It happens sometimes, rare

Do you think that you are a good writer?
Creative good- sometimes.. grammar NO

What was the last compliment that you got?
Your so pretty,I would call you whatever you want.

What does your home phone look like?
its umm black and silver, and cordless

What was the last hoodie that you wore?
My red one one this morning

Do you eat candy daily?
No

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ACTUAL SELF:

Have you ever moved to a different home?
Several

Have you ever switched schools?
Yes

Do you like to go swimming?
Yuppers

Have you ever been to camp?
Yes Camp Cherrio for 2 weeks for 3 summers

Do you have a pet, if so what?
One puppy

Do you have trouble spelling certain words?
Yes

Do you get nervous with public speaking?
Before hand I do

Do you know the words to your myspace song?
YES

What is your favorite TV show?
hardly get to really watch tv

Do you know anyone with a really weird name?
Yes

What are you going to name your kids?
avery grace and aidan

Do you fight with your parents all the time?
nope, not all the time

Is your tongue pierced?
No

Are you in pain right now?
nope

What are you doing tomorrow?
working, and going out for dinner

Whats your best physical attribute?
eyes

Whats your worst physical attribute?
tummy

No comments: