Being a single mom is tough when
~It’s 8pm and 3 children need a bath,
some cuddle time, a book read to them,homework done,....but
all at the same time, And I have no backup help!
~ It’s 10 pm and your going to bed
alone
~When you need that extra parent, to be at the other child’s football game
because the other child has a soccer game.
~ When your at a basketball game, and you can’t even watch your daughter playing, because your boys, are being unbelievably awful.
~ When you decide to start dating...because
a) There are sickos out there who want to hurt your kids
b) There are many a guy who has thought I am vulnerable
because I am a single mom
c)I have kids, and there a priority in my life. Some guys get jealous.
d) There are many a guy who has thought I am vulnerable
because I am a single mom.
~ When your sick, trying to take care of your kids
when your sick is about impossible. It seems that when Mom is sick,
children decide they must fight or wreck havoc on your home.
~ There is no one to fix the toilet,mow the yard,take out the trash,or open that
jar that I can’t get open.
~ When you need to take a shower, but your four year old autistic child is hell bent on escaping the safety of your home.
~ When you go downstairs to do laundry, and the same four year old locks you down there. Or you take the dog out, and he locks you outside on a cold winter morning, and thinks its funny.
~ There is no one else to help, support, care, or nurture your children. I must provide it all, while maintain my sanity, and some sort of life.
~ There is no one to talk to when you have that bad dream at night.
~There is no one to wake up when your scared
because some weirdo was yelling outside your house.
~ Helping your 10 year old buy a cup.
~ When your 10 year is playing football, and You have no idea
about the game, the equipment,or what he needs to do to play better( though I am learning!!)
~ When there deadbeat dads don’t pay child support or want to see them. Then
trying to explain to your 5 year old who is crying her eyes out, why
she can’t see her daddy or why the "package" he told her he mailed
has not come 2 weeks later. When your 10 year old does not understand
why his dad doe not want to be his dad, and cries about it.
Why being a single parent can be a good thing:
~ There is no man leaving his dirty clothes,towels
for me to pick up and clean
~ There is no man smoking cigarettes outside my house and leaving them in my yard.
~ There is no man trying to lie, steal, or cheat on me.
~ There is no man wanting this or that, done this way.
~ There is no arguing .
~ I can’t blame anyone else for how the kids turn out, ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment