Hi Ya’ll!! I am a creative, coupon clipping, and frugal living mom in the Tri-Cities TN. I have been couponing for over 15 years, and I am always looking for ways to save a buck.I love to cook in my crock pot, look for bargins,decorate and makes crafts on the cheap too, and shop Consignment sales. I like to encourage local folks to shop local by doing reviews of local businesses. A Frugal Chick always gives back and I share ideas on how to do that too.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
three, three, three
Aidan has a new obsession, besides taking off with my ipod to listen to dude looks like a lady. Apparently Aidan is an avid Aerosmith fan. Everything must be in Three's, everything is Three. The child goes ballistic if he can't push the number three on the elevator, and takes much of my best means of distractions to prevent from doing that, so that we can get to the floor we need too( Which is hardly ever THREE). So today after Church we went to eat lunch, with my Mom, and my grandmother. So what does Aidan want... THREE drinks, after explaining to him that's just not going to happen. He settled for water, and lemonade, after much "loud" Aidan antics. Sometimes I would rather be stabbed in the stomach with a hot knife then go out to eat with him, but he needs to learn how to act. I keep thinking one day we are going to get it. At least he is not trying to run around like monkey anymore. He actually is sitting through a meal. It must be the stars on his chart he gets for sitting through a meal( but more then likely the new medicines we are trying). I am not sure where or what this obsession is coming from. I try not to fuel his usually odd, and sometimes just weird habits. But at some point I usually lose it, and go OK Aidan what do we need in Three's now. I have never meet someone so relentless, and stubborn, oh yeah his daddy was that way. Aidan keeps on going on and on and on, about whatever it is he wants or think he needs. Which usually ends up with him in the corner rocking and screaming, and me sitting looking at him, asking if he is done yet. Aidan has "meltdowns" that probably make the neighborhood think I have beat the child to nothing. His developmental ped has requested a behaviour therapist to visit us in our home, and I am all for it. Yes, give me new ideas, for my often possessed autistic four year. So We have been referred, I can't wait to hear there ideas. Maybe they can help cure my obsession with dirty ears, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment