Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rain Rain Go away!!





I am so SICK of rain, and I know that's the reason for my funky mood, not to mention it doesn't help my knee I hurt a little over a week ago, feel any better!!

I need to be able to clean my house and do laundrey, but its hurts my knee, and I am depressed............................


Anyways Aidan loves the rain, well the PUDDLES! So he thought Mommy had fallen and bumped her head, when she said you can play in the rain... he he. I had a hidden agenda PICTURES!!

So here are some!! The last photo is because he asked me to take it while he TAPPED his foot....


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Avery UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Avery has had pnemonia, and is doing good now. He is on 2 antibotics, trying to kick it! He's quite tired, and he spent the day at his Nana's so he could lay in the bed and watch tv ( we do not have cable).

No comments: