Sunday, June 29, 2008

Patience

Patience (ˈpā-shənz) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances. This can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.

I have been thinking a lot about what it means to be patient and why am I not?

This is something I have never had much of, for the past year, I have been trying to get better at it. Some days it wears thin, with my children, I think everyone has those days. Because the defintion says without becoming annoyed, I know I seriously lack in this virtue.

I have some very patient people in my life, and sometimes I test it. And to those people, I say I love you.


So some questions for you:

Are you patient?
How do you learn patience?

No comments: