It's been awhile since I really blogged, so here's a quick update on us!
About Me
I went to Las Vegas, and well that was a experience I will never forget, and what happens in Vegas,stays in Vegas, for the most part, ha ha. It was a great time, and it really did a lot for me personally. I overcame a fear of flying, and had my first vacation without children. I have been a mommy since I became an adult, so it was a nice little trip for me.
I can't write much about some of the things going on in my life, but just say a prayer for me. I do hope to fill all my dance camps!! I love teaching children, and dance!
About Avery
Avery is gone to do Man Stuff with his Grandfather ( my dad). They have painted,landscaped, been to gun shows, fishing, and the shooting range. What would I do without Grandpa! I miss him, but I am sure he is having fun!~
He finished his 4Th grade year, and they had a little graduation, because my oldest boy will start middle school this fall. He did well on his SOL's, but could have done better on his Math. I am going to have a math tutor work with him some over the summer.
Avery also has a girlfriend, down the street. Though I hope I have ran her off for now. I so not ready for the pre-teen years! AHHHHH He's definitely started the hormone stuff. One minute he is crying, and the next he is mad. And I never even know what did it sometimes. This being a mom to older kids is hard stuff, give me a baby any day.
All About Grace
Grace has finished Kindergarten and will be a first grader this fall. She finished the year with many many Outstandings on her report card, and received 102 out of 102 on the test they give. Grace is tennis camps,swimming lessons, and dance camps this summer. She is also in the Summer Program and is enjoying it greatly! She is also growing again. Aidan and her have there physicals this week, will be interested in seeing how they have grown. Grace and Aidan are also going to see the Backyardagins Live( me too), so that should be fun! They both love that show!!
All About Wild Man Aidan
Aidan is well Aidan. He is actually been quite awful lately, but I think its not getting his OT and ST during the summer. They stop for the summer, so it shows. He has really wondered off this week. He is finally potty training, and wears underwear most of the day, he will not go #2 in the potty yet, but he goes #1 all the time! I am SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! Aidan and I are doing a Mommy and me swimming class,and he is doing so well with the water, I figured he would totally freak out, but he just got totally hyper instead. That's also a new thing, he talks non stop from the time I pick him till the time he passes out, and very fast at that. Its kinda amusing, but not sure what has made this occur. I can't wait to see what he thinks of the Backyardagains!
Well there is a quick update, and I am going to include some photos too!
No comments:
Post a Comment