I felt like it's time for a update since my blog has been somewhat quiet!!
As for Me:
Well I have put in my notice at work, and will be starting school in 2 weeks!!! Another exciting year of dance awaits me. We have about a month to our trip to San Diego for Jessica and Peter's wedding!! ( and our trip to Disneyland) My bridesmaid dress finally fits!!
http://peterandjessicawedding.com/
The biggest news in my life is my new boyfriend Bobby!! Umm all I wonder is where has he been all my life?!?! He's the most amazing man I think I have ever known or have fallen in love with!! I am so HAPPY!! He can fix anything, cooks for me, babies me, loves my children ( and the love him), and is just so sweet!
About the Kiddos!!
Avery is turning 11 the end of this month, and is growing up to be quite the young man. He will be playing football again this year, and going into middle school in September. My biggest challange with him is getting him to shower daily. Oh yeah and he knows EVERYTHING! He melts my heart when he tells me he loves me or that I am the best cook ever, or how he cares for his brother and sister when he isn't picking fights with them.
Grace will be going into first grade, and has been my little trouble maker latley.She loves singing, dancing, and everything girly. My biggest challange with her latley is the fact she wants to color her body with markers. She melts my heart when she climbs into bed with me, and tells me how much she loves me, or stands up for her little brother and tells people to not be so mean, because he has autism.
Aidan is going to start Pre-K this fall, and is So excited about GOING TO THE BIG SCHOOL! He is having a rough few weeks, and is exhausting his mommy. He attend autism camp a few weeks ago, but he is wondering off more and more and more!! My biggest challange with Aidan is trying to remove the word STUPID from his vocabulary. He melts my heart when he tells me loves me, and cuddles up in the morning in my bed. Oh and the things he says are some of the funniest things I have ever heard!!
No comments:
Post a Comment