Monday, July 16, 2012

Frugal Chicks Fan of the Week: 7/16/12 Tiffany D. Harper







To be our next fan of the week, Like, share and post on our facebook page.. The more active you are, the more likely you will win! Winners get a coupon package in the mail.




Tiffany is one of our oldest fans, and has come to be a dear one!! We frugal chicks are proud to call her one of our own. Here is a little about her:


I have been married for 5 years and have the cutest baby boy in the world, Zack. He is soon to be 9 months old and he is my reason to smile every day. We are animal lovers and we have 3 cats, 3 Basset Hounds, and a Great Dane. I am licensed to teach elementary school (K-6), but I'm currently a stay at home mommy, Avon representative, and a designer-in-waiting for a new company, Origami Owl.

I have two sisters and was blessed to grow up in a home where my Mom was also a stay at home mommy, so I learned the value of coupons and shopping around from her. I have always used coupons, but just became really serious about it when my husband and I decided that I would be a SAHM. I wanted to work harder at saving money since I wouldn't really be making any money anymore. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm getting better every day with the help of the The Frugal Chicks page and Katy's blog! :)

In the spare time that I used to have, I like to read and play video games.

No comments: