My Aidan is a picky eater, but this is one of his faves!
He said it is a 6 star dish on a 5 star rating!! It can also be quite healthy! It's great as a wrap or taco, or use the leftovers in a casserole, on a baked potato or quesadilla. Use some of those so super cheap Ore-Ida Grillers you
picked up at Kroger's and make these little yummies..
- boneless skinless chicken breasts ( I make one for each family member then add a few more for leftover wraps for lunch the next day)
- Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce ( or your fave buffalo sauce, I use Frank's cause I have a gazillion bottles stockpiled LOL)
- Cajun Season ( whatever is your fave kind or season salt, or just salt and pepper) or Dry Ranch Seasoning packed ( my fave choice)
- Place seasoning of choice on bottom of crockpot, add chicken,then drench sauce over the chicken. I just eyeball it then use a baster brush to spread it around ( Just make sure you save some sauce for the end)
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, High 4 to 6 hours. Shred with forks, drizzle more sauce, for last 15 to 20 mintues.
- You can eat it on rice, with taters,a pita,or on a wrap. My kids like to pour ranch on top, I pour bleu cheese. Also leftovers are great for pizza too!