Thursday, August 9, 2012

Get Pioneer Women Cooks for ...


If you’re looking for a little help getting out of dinner ruts (I know I always am!), consider heading on over toAmazon.com and snagging the The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier (Enhanced) by Ree Drummond for your Kindle for just $3.99 (reg. $29.99)! This book contains a whopping 119 recipes! Here’s the breakdown of what you’ll find inside:
Breakfast (13)
Lunch (14)
Soups (7)
Starters, Party Food, and Drinks (15)
Pasta and Pizza (10)
Supper (21)
Sides (10)
Sweets (17)
Canning (12)
This book has great reviews, check out what people are saying about it over on Amazon:
This is an excellent cookbook. I love all the pictures, she has pictures of each step of a recipe which is so nice. I hate when recipes don’t even include one picture, so this is great. The recipes are easy and delicious too, things even my two little children will eat.
I have tried about half a dozen recipes in two weeks from this book, and all of the recipes were a hit! Ree’s Spinach Salad turned a spinach hater into a spinach lover. Her morning muffins have made getting my son a hearty, hot breakfast in the morning, a breeze. The absolute best part of this cookbook is the step-by-step instructional photographs, that let you see every step of the recipe. I am a pretty good cook, but even I enjoy the clear instructions. This would make a great gift to give someone who is just beginning to learn how to cook.
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the FREE Kindle Reading Apps found here.
(Thanks, Coupon Cravings!)

No comments: