Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's that time of year... Kid's Consignment Sales for Tri-cities

Here is some local ones I have found... ( I have ** ones I have shopped at and give my Frugal Chick approval too) I have found everything from books to outfits to brand new underwear at
these sales.. I am super excited about finding stuff for our soon to be born grandson!


Andrew and Abby's Closet

Children's Consignment Sale

***
Sept. 6-8
Thur: 9am-7pm
Fri: 9am-7pm

Sat: 9am-12pm, *1pm-5pm (*most items 1/2 off)

** FREE ADMISSION & Parking **

www.andrewandabbyscloset.com

Don't forget they are giving  away two pre sale passes to our fans

in the

HaPpy *~ BiRtHdAy *~ Heather & Katy giveaway!












Lollipop Kids Children's Consignment sale
lpkidsconsignment@gmail.com



Friday, August 31st 8am - 8pm
Saturday, September 1st 8am - 5pm
Sunday, September 2nd 1-4pm (selected items 1/2 price)


Night Owl Shopping for Charity to benefit The Hope Center:
Thursday, August 30th 8:30pm $5 

Armed Forces Reserve Center in Gray, just past Fair Ground
follow our signs from the interstate





Tummy To Teen Consignment Sale!

November 8-10, 2012

 Exit 7 Holiday Inn Bristol, VA

Text SALE to 22828 to join our mailing list
Wednesday is for consignors, volunteers and special passes. 
Thursday 10 to 7, Friday 10 to 4, and Saturday 9 to 1 are public sale dates.
Saturday is 1/2 price day on select marked items. 
Visit TummyToTeen.com for more info.

  • 3005 Linden Drive
  • Bristol, Virginia 24202
Closed until Thursday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Phone1 (276) 565-8080
EmailInfo@TummyToTeen.com
Websitehttp://TummyToTeen.com








Did I miss one? Just leave me a comment and I will add it!!








No comments: