- Freshly Completed even has the DIY tutorial to make The Incredibles costumes!
- Love this 80s power couple complete with baby mobile phone from Strawberry Chic
- That camping favourite can be found at the Disney Family Community
- They even sprayed their child’s hair green for this one! From Parents.com
- This cute Pacman idea would work with one child or many. Via The Dating Divas
- Oh. So. Good. This one would include costume rental but it’s so adorable it’s worth it. Find this Where The Wild Things Are pic via Guest of a Guest
- This BLT found on Parents.com is so sweet! You could always try out other food combos too :)
- Can’t go wrong with Star Wars. As this pic taken by Ashley Ann shows.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Works for Me Wednesday: Halloween Costume Themes for families
So Since my children were all born.. I have tried to have a Theme.. I thought I share some of our past Halloween photos. And share some more ideas for families.
Bee, Dragon Fly, and Ghost bee Keeper
( Made the bee and beekeeper)
Wearwolf ( made the ghost and pants for wearwolf) and Ghost girl
2004 Tinkerbell, Captain Hook, Lost Boy
Southern Belle, Union and Confederate Soldiers
Alice and the Rabbit
( I made Aidan's costume)
Here is some more family ideas from