Thursday, October 25, 2012

Don't forget this game at Home Depot!


Just a reminder that you still have a chance to snag these *HOT* Home Depot Coupons!
NOTE: Before going into details on this offer, I just want to mention that this game will take quite a bit of your time in order to snag the high value coupons (as much as an hour or so!), so keep that in mind before playing…
For a limited time, you can head on over to the Home Depot Facebook page and click on the Zombie Mulch tab to play a game in which you can earn coupons for $5 off a $5.01 purchase, $10 off a $10.01 purchase, and $15 off a $15.01 purchase from the Home Depot Lawn and Garden Department (valid thru 12/31/12)! To snag the coupons, you will need to hit zombies with the truck (use the arrows to move it up and down) and make them into mulch. If you make enough, you will receive the coupons. I personally did not have enough patience to actually snag a coupon, but I hope that some of you do! Good luck!

I bought pumpkins with my $15 one, otherwise we wouldn't had any.  I am saving my other two for Christmas :) 


Things people  have bought: pumpkins, soil,pots, flowers, cleaning supplies, Christmas or Halloween Decor, hose,rakes. 

No comments: