Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Never thought I say this.. YUMMY BRAINS!!

Halloween Recipe- Brains in Jar Cake | Free Party Printables | LivingLocurto.com

Living Locurto came up with a yummy brain recipe.. Head on over to learn how to make your own yummy brains!!

Easy and Simple but ewwwww.... and tasty!
Here is what you will need:

  •  Small jars –I buy a box of half pint canning jars at Walmart, but you can buy bigger ones if that’s what suits your fancy.
  • Seedless Raspberry Jam–Because blood doesn’t have seeds in it.
  • Pink cake–I used strawberry but you could color white batter if you prefer.  I baked mine in a large jelly roll pan so it would be thin, but you could bake it in 9 x13 or do cupcakes and cut them in half.
  • Frosting–I made my own using THIS easy recipe.  Just add a few drops of pink and a tiny drop of black to get that pinky grey color.
  • Piping bag fitted with a #5 round tip  (You can buy these at Michaels or Walmart)




No comments: