Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Supper: Best Meatballs ever

Sunday in the fall in our house means one thing.. Football & Nascar. I love making these in the crock-pot in the morning, and serving them all day. My daughter is a meatball lover and says these are the best ever! Hubby agrees too lol!

It's pretty simple to make too! I made these for our Halloween party and call them eyeballs or werewolf meatballs. 


1 (12 ounce) bottle Frank's sweet  Chili Sauce ( I have stash of these thanks to Kroger's & Coupons LOL)
1 (32 ounce) jar grape jelly
1 pinch cayenne pepper 

1 bottle Kraft Brown Sugar BBQ sauce 
3 (5 lb) bags frozen meatballs ( I used Italian style)


Directions:Combine in a medium saucepan and heat until warm.


Dump Meatballs in Crockpot and pour sauce over. I use a pastry brush and coat each one. Cook on low 3-4 hours. I stir and check on them ever so often also. 


No comments: