Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WOO HOO Get a $50 Cabela's Gift card


I entered the sweep at www.chevyoutdoors.com to win the new Silverado or Cabela’s gift card. You click submit and a screen popped up (after I didn’t share it with others) to do a test drive for Chevy and get a $50 Cabela’s gift card WOOT! You just print that page, take it to the dealer and they will submit the test drive. I chose 1-3 months on interest in purchasing. Not sure if that tripped it, but it showed up when I did choose that.
I tested this and also got the offer, as you can see from the picture below:
To get your $50 Cabela’s Gift Card, simply print the page and bring it to your local Chevy Dealer for a test drive. Upon completion of the the test drive, give the print out to your dealer and they will validate your test drive. Upon validation, you will receive your gift card within 4-6 weeks. Expires 12/31/12. To find your local Chevy Dealer, visit http://www.chevydealer.com
*ELIGIBILITYEmployees of Chevrolet Motor Division (“Sponsor”), General Motors, LLC, Cabela’s Marketing and Brand Management ,Jack Morton Worldwide, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, MRM Worldwide, Synergy Marketing Partners (“Administrator”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealerships, dealership employees, distributors, and the members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household with such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to receive the $50 Cabela’s test drive incentive

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I tried this today and it did not work for me. Serious boo! I was hoping to use the gift card as a Christmas present for my Cabella's obsessed brother-in-law.

rhettsmommy said...

Filled out the info as the blogger described, page popped up & printed for validation...THANKS!

Unknown said...

It worked for me :) I am going this week.. It does take 4 to 6 weeks to get it back, so I hope it comes in time for Christmas for my hubby :)