Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WOW!! $20 FREE at Copious!!


Just a reminder to you who haven’t joined Copious yet, there is a free $10 credit available when you sign up here. It’s a very fun site. It reminds me of a combination of Etsy and Yardsellr.
I signed up with my Facebook login and got the $10 immediately. I followed their setup instructions and once I was “following” others, I was able to search.
I did a search for “free shipping”, then sorted the items from low to high price. There were a ton of items available like Hello Kitty, handmade soaps, Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, jewelry, kids clothes and it goes on and on.
I decided on a shirt for my daughter new with tags for $10. I ended up paying $0.60 out of pocket because there is a small cut for Copious. I think if I would have ordered something less than the $10 I could have avoided this, but I’m not positive. In any case, you should end up with something free or nearly free with the credit.

THEN They gave me a bonus $10 for accepting the invitation... SO Make sure check it out!
Click here to get started. Make sure you click “Apply Credit” at checkout. Let me know what great deals you find.

No comments: