Hi Ya’ll!! I am a creative, coupon clipping, and frugal living mom in the Tri-Cities TN. I have been couponing for over 15 years, and I am always looking for ways to save a buck.I love to cook in my crock pot, look for bargins,decorate and makes crafts on the cheap too, and shop Consignment sales. I like to encourage local folks to shop local by doing reviews of local businesses. A Frugal Chick always gives back and I share ideas on how to do that too.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
How's $25 for spending $25 on Small Business Saturday?
Wow! I have a great deal for those of you who are American Express cardholders. On Saturday, November 24th, registered American Express cardholders can snag a FREE $25 credit with any purchase of $25 or more at qualifying small business locations. Keep in mind that enrollment is limited so you must register now before enrollments run out (also note that corporate and prepaid cards are not eligible).
Here’s what you need to do…
* Head over here to register your American Express card (you may register one card for this offer)
* Using your registered American Express Card, spend $25 or more at participating small business merchants on Saturday, 11/24. Your purchase must equal $25 or more (for example, if your transaction is only for $15, you will not receive a credit). Multiple transactions of less than $25 will not qualify even if the combined total of those transactions is over $25. You may purchase multiple items that together equal $25 or more, but you must purchase them in a single transaction to receive the statement credit.
* 4. Qualifying small business locations are those identified on the Shop Small® Map, available atShopSmall.com. In addition, small business locations that accept American Express through Square also qualify and can be found on the Square Directory here.
* Receive the $25 statement credit. Statement credits are generally issued within 8 weeks after your qualifying purchase.
* See the full term & conditions of this offer here.