Tri-Cities Frugal Chick: Katy

Hi Ya’ll!! I am a creative, coupon clipping, and frugal living mom in the Tri-Cities TN. I have been couponing for over 15 years, and I am always looking for ways to save a buck.I love to cook in my crock pot, look for bargins,decorate and makes crafts on the cheap too, and shop Consignment sales. I like to encourage local folks to shop local by doing reviews of local businesses. A Frugal Chick always gives back and I share ideas on how to do that too.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Photo Deals!!



PHOTO CALENDAR DEALS

Get a personalized photo wall calendar (complete with your own birthdays, anniversaries, etc) for only $5.23 shipped from Vistaprint
50% off of Photo Calendars at Snapfish with the code TWINKLE50 – expires at midnight tonight

PHOTOBOOK DEALS

Snapfish is offering 50% off of everything sitewide with the code JINGLE
Save 60% off of 12×12 photobooks with the code TWINKLE60 at Snapfish – expires at midnight tonight 
Buy 1 Photobook Get 1 Free at Picaboo.  Enter he code BLACKFRIDAY through tonight at midnight

PHOTO CANVAS DEALS

You can save as much as 60% off of the cost of your canvas and get free shipping as well from Canvas People
Unknown at 9:13 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.