• 1 cup water
• 1 cup butter, cut into chunks
• 1/2 to 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place the potatoes, water, and butter into a slow cooker.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover, and cook on High for 4 hours.
4. Do not remove the excess water from slow cooker. This adds to the creamy texture
5. Remove Mash potatoes place in a bowl with a masher or electric beater, or mixer. Adding the cream cheese and heavy cream to achieve a creamy consistency. Then add salts and pepper for MMM DELISH!!