Sunday, December 30, 2012

Things are changing here with Frugal Chick Katy

I wanted to share that you will see some changes in the next few weeks with my posts..

I am trying to see what is my most popular posts, and those will be staying. I have surgery this coming week, and I won't be around for a bit. I am starting to home school my oldest again, after our Holiday Break. I plan to share more about that as we jump into it.. I am also changing the way I eat some what..



For now Posts I plan to keep are:
 
 
Weekly Deals:
CVS
Walgreens
Target
Krogers
Ingles
Food City


Weekly Posts:
 
Kids Cook Monday
Tasty Tuesday
Homeschool Wednesday
Insert Preview 
Thrifty Thursday
Fix it and Forget it Friday
Weekend Shopping & Restaurant Guide
 
 
Occasionally you will see:
Tasty Thursday
Sunday Super
Holiday Specials
 
 
Did I leave out something you look forward too? Just leave a comment here !!
 
 
 
 

No comments: