Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring Clean: Here is a Landscaping Tip!!

 
 
 Here is a hot TIP on a way to save in Landscaping.. Also make sure you belong to Home Depot's Garden Club!!


I discovered a way to save lots on gardening supplies such as soil, fertilizer & mulch at my local Lowe’s! Last summer I overheard another shopper in the outdoor garden supply area ask about repackaged bags of potting soil. It seems when the bags become ripped from handling the salesperson will put the entire bag into another clear plastic bag and the item is then half price. Some bags may have spilled and have only 1/2 or 3/4 left of the contents but many are full, they just have a hole or tear in them. I’ve purchased top soil, potting soil, fertilizer, mulch and gravel stones all for 50% off! Now each time I’m at my local Lowe’s I swing by the outdoor gardening section to see what bargains I can find. I may not need it at that moment but sooner or later I will (and there’s no expiration date)!
I’d love to hear your tips on how to save money on outdoor projects as well!

No comments: