Here are some basics:
- Remove all appliances,etc. from the counters. Wipe down
- Wipe down walls, appliances.
- Clean inside of stove, dishwasher, sink,and microwave. (Katy's Tip: windex makes a sink shine, you can also wet some paper towels and place the in the microwave for a minute, and helps get gunk off the microwave ceiling)
- Wash windows
- Dust tops of cabinets, use Murphy's oil on baseboards, and cabinets
- Move out appliances and sweep.mop behind them
- Wash your trashcan and lid
- Clean out your fridge, throw away old condiments, and wipe everything down
- Go throw your seasonings, and check expiration dates.
- Empty out canisters and give them a good cleaning
- organize under your sink, junk drawers,pantry.
- Dust blinds, wash curtains, tablecloths,place mats,floor mats, oven mitts,etc.
- clean, dust table and chairs ( if you have cushions wash these too)
Here are some other things to do:
wipe interior with a solution of 2 tablespoons baking soda per 1 quart hot water.