Friday, October 18, 2013
Crocktoberfest 2013: Asian Chicken
We all know I LOVE My Crock pot :) So In celebration of my favorite way to cook
and October, I am bringing 15 days of Crock Pot Recipes in Crocktoberfest !!
Makes 4 servings
5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (if you use regular, it may be a little salty)
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1. Use this trick, if you have a slow cooker liner.
2. Place thighs in slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, Worcestershire, tapioca, garlic, brown sugar and oyster sauce together.
4. Pour over the top of the chicken and tie up the liner.
5. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
6. Break up chicken into pieces with 2 forks. If you want, you can thicken up the sauce with some cornstarch. Serve chicken and sauce over rice.