Hi Ya’ll!! I am a creative, coupon clipping, and frugal living mom in the Tri-Cities TN. I have been couponing for over 15 years, and I am always looking for ways to save a buck.I love to cook in my crock pot, look for bargins,decorate and makes crafts on the cheap too, and shop Consignment sales. I like to encourage local folks to shop local by doing reviews of local businesses. A Frugal Chick always gives back and I share ideas on how to do that too.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Some extra deals at Target!
Extra Target Deals
Coppertone Waterbabies Lotion, 1 oz, 99¢ -$1 off
Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion (Target Coupon) printable (makes it FREE)
Banana Boat Sport Lotion, 1 oz, 97¢ -$1 off
Banana Boat Suncare (Target Coupon) printable (makes it FREE)
Fekkai Gloss Creme, 2 oz, $6.30 Buy (2) Get
$10 Target Gift Card (makes it $1.30 ea.)
**Nivea Deal Idea** Buy: (2) Nivea Lotion Cream Tin,
87¢ (1) Nivea Lotion, 13.5 oz, $4.25 Use: -$2 off Nivea hand or body
lotion, 1.7-13.5 oz, RP 4/15 or RP 4/29 Total Due: $3.99 Get Back: $5
Target Gift Card
No comments:
Post a Comment