Sunday, January 27, 2008

Aidan's Guardian Angel was at work today

So we attended church, and I had to park a mile away because we were late getting to church (because Aidan kept trying to go outside while I was getting showered and ready)
So we come out the door, and he's walking right with me, and then he's gone like lightening, and I and avery take off trying to catch him because you have to cross the road to get the car. He was about 2 seconds from being ran over when i grabed him, the car actually had to stop. I have to tell you I have never been so scared in my life ( I peed my pants).
I was so upset, I couldnt even talk. Aidan of course had no idea what was going on or why I was so upset, he was still carrying on about wanting in the van. He has NO concept of the fact cars are dangerous or that he even ran in front of one. It's times like these I realize he is different then other kids his age. I think I am going to have to "leash" him anytime we are out in public, I guess.
This wasn't the first time he has ran off like that, But it's never been so close to being a very bad accident like that.

No comments: