Grace has her moments. But she has been so helpful and sweet latley. She is defiently getting closer to 6, with her actions, and maturity.
Ok she told me wanted a calender for her room, and I said well when you get your chore money, you can buy one. She said MOmmy I want to give that all to the poor people. I said that's very nice of you. I think I am going to get her a calender today. She put all her money in the offering plate at church.
And she has started packing her snack, because that saves Mommy money. :o
And let's not forget she says yes mam, no sir to everyone and everything, always now. Something I try to work on with my kids. Avery does it about 75% of the time, Grace is doing 99% of the time now. She talks to when spoken too ( which is HUGE, she use to hide her head). I think being at work with me, around new people all the time, has helped her come out of her shell.
She keeps her room clean, helps me with the laundrey,and helps with her bathroom, the family room and makes good grades. She recieved the Citizenship award at school for Kindergarten this 6 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment