Sunday, January 13, 2008

Something you dislike about the person you love:
This is hard, but His inability to rely on someone else, which is a good thing to an extent. As long as he wants to be able to and work on it,it's all good.

Something you wish your mother or father had warned you about:
Babies

Something that's holding you back from achieving your dreams:
Money

Something you think you could win an award for:
Dancing

Something you fear more than anything:
Failure for me and my children

Something you wish people would understand:
My life is not as easy as it looks, and I am not as sensitive as you think I am.

Something that keeps you going everyday:
Kids,work, life

Something amazing that happened last summer:
I got a great message from a guy named Tim in August.

Something you hate that people say:
And what does your mom think about that? Smart a$$

Something you refuse to pay money for:
SEX

Something you wish you could have told that person that you never saw again:
Its ok, you and her are meant for each other, and I am glad I helped you realize that.

Something that really stands out about last year:
My weight loss

Something that makes you laugh every time it happens:
Tim when he says ..So what? or his attempt at mocking me

Something that makes the problems in your life not seem so bad:
The kiddies

Something you do when you're trying to calm down:
take a xanax ha ..really exercise does it

Something you do when you wake up at three AM:
throw my cell phone for waking me up

Something you absolutely love about that Certain Person:
hmmm........he sings to me>> Aww I wish I had that... but for Tim,he is hilarious, smart..so smart he sees through my katy ways.ha ha

Something amazing that's happened this year:
I meet Tim

Something you love doing on cold rainy days:
Naps, sexy time is good too.

Something you listen to when you're in a really good mood:
Tricky

Something that irritates you more than anything:
LIars

Something you're addicted to/can't stop doing:
thinking about tim.. or sexy time... this week anways..lol

Something you had to give up but didn't want to:
Carbs,sugar, sex

Something that really stands out about you:
I am giving and funny. And Brandi says I have the cutest laugh ever..lol.. she also loves my sexy dance moves.

Something about you that's like everyone else:
I make mistakes

Something that you say a lot that others have picked up on:
So what

Something that makes you change the channel:
Dont watch tv

Something that really turns you off:
saying you need to poop or pee..unless your one of my good girlfriends, that doesnt bother me.

Something that really turns you on:

Being sung too, esp Angel eyes... or a good massage

Something that you always run into, trip over:
Mistletoe poor dog

Something you wish you could change about your life:
to be done with school

Something you think about every night before you go to sleep:
The kids, the next day, tim

Something that you don't think will ever change about you:
I am fun

Something about you that you think will soon change:
My body

Something that broke your heart as a child:
My daddy

Something that really sparks your interest:
Dance

Something that truly disgusts you:
Liars

No comments: