Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter






I enjoyed Easter today, the family,worship, food, and watching my children's excitement with the egg hunts. We had lunch at Bogey's and that wasn't so exciting, a buffet bar with 2 little kids never is. Aidan flat out refused to eat anything there, seeing as he can't stand for his food to be mixed up, that would be why. I tried a roll,ham, and some fruit, nope. He said ewwwwww.. it smells funny. So Bogey's your food doesn't appeal to Aidan.. I have to say that I enjoyed mine, after I finally got to eat it. The crab bisque was my favorite, besides the cheesecake...mmmmmmmmmmmm. Grace ate a few things, she had a plain egg omelet, ham, roll, and fruit. She was almost tried my soup, but she said it smelled funny.
Aidan loved looking for the eggs after lunch, he kept saying mo egg mo egg mommy. Me want mo egg.. it was too cute. Grace took her time, and found lots and lots of eggs that were well hidden in the grass,shrubs. Avery said he was too old for that, sigh, he's not a little child anymore. It makes me sad, this year he has been the end of everything child like for him, he wants to be a man, way to fast for his mom's liking.

No comments: