So 7 even more Random things about me.
- I dislike Olives. Really I hate them, and if you put them in something and then take them out, I can still taste it. So that very expensive olive oil, no thanks, I like the cheap where you can't taste the olives. But for some reason, my life dream is to go to Italy, but not for the the Olives.
- I am a very nervous person, so much it requires medication sometimes. And everything makes me nervous, but I just know how to hide it and handle it most times. One reason I exercise so much.
- Men scare me, yep, all men. Really I didn't realize what a issue I had with this, till my friend Tim pointed out that all men scare me. Any man who I have more then a 5 minute conversation with, I am usually scared of for sometime. It takes awhile for me not to be scared of a man, and then sometimes it never happens.
- I use the word PICKLE instead of bad words. Sometimes a bad word wants to slip out of my mouth, so I insert pickle instead. So if you ever hear me say holy pickle you know why.
- I love Blue jeans. There my favorite thing to wear. I also hate Bra's, and only wear one when I have too, like work,church,etc. So if you see me at Walmart, in baggy clothes, probably no bra, ha ha.
- I love music, and singing. BUT I can't sing, I sound like a dieing Cat, probably worse then that.
- I am flying commercially for the first time to Las Vegas. I did once when I was like 5, but that doesn't count. I don't remember it.And yes I am a nervous wreck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment