Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Verdict is in


The Bridesmaid dress is here, and I have some more weight to lose for it to fit!! Motivation, Motivation, Motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have actually had a good week, can't wait to see what the scale says.

My first 20 pounds were a lot easier, but that's what they say about weight loss. Its harder the closer you get to your goal. I am going to meet with my trainer again, for some new ideas. I also lose a lot in spells, and then not for a few weeks, then I will lose a lot again. Kinda how this whole year have been for me. When I am done I will have lost 100 pounds.

I really just need to work on my hips/waist area for this dress. So anytime I want to eat crap, I just can pull my dress out and look at it. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg


So here is a photo of me with my size 22 jeans!! Which was the largest pair I ever owned!! I am working hard on being in some 14's soon! I think the best feeling is being completley out of plus size clothing for the first time in years!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Katy
You look great!! I know you can do it. YOU have worked really hard and it shows. GOOD LUCK ON the next pound s you need to loose. I am sure they will melt away soon enough.

Beth said...

Katy, you look magnificent! I am so proud of all you have done so far. You can do this. The number one thing for me, is when I need to have a break through, I just FORGET I've been on a diet the past however long and start completely over, with a new work out with more intensity, and tightening up on the calorie intake. Sometimes it might even mean eating MORE calories, just to get you over a small hump. Your body needs to not get USED to you at your current weight. If you vary it up a little, your body will keep working at it. ((HUGS)) You can do this!

Anonymous said...

You look great, Katy! You've come this far, you can lose it all, girl! ;)