Friday, September 9, 2011

Grace's Fall 2011 Interview


Karen Kathryn Grace
Age:9
Grade:4th

What is your favorite tv show? My Babysitter's a Vampire ( I sigh and say I wonder why, to which she replies... yes my future husband is on that show)

What is your favorite book ever? Wait till Helen Comes
What are you reading right now? Charlie Bones
What is your favorite color? Gray Blue
What is your favorite subject? Science

What is your favorite candy? GUM! Food? Ribs Resturant? 5 guys dessert? ICE CREAM

What is your favorite song? The house that built me

What is your favorite animal? PUG!

What is your favorite City? Seattle!!

What is something you like to learn to do? Document graves

What do you want to be when you grow up? A ghost hunter and a Vet

What is your goal for this year? All A's, and write about a book about being Aidan's sister.

What are you scared of? NEEDLES, Doctors, and Bugs!