Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Frugal Chicks Fan of the Week 7/24/12 : Sarah Redmonds





To be our next fan of the week, Like, share and post on our facebook page.. The more active you are, the more likely you will win! Winners get a coupon package in the mail.





This week's fan is Sarah Redmonds. Here is a little bit about her:

I am very blessed to have a husband that works very hard to provide for us. I am so thankful for your page and all the helpful information on it.My favortie  place to shop would be Walgreen and Cvs. I always find amazing clearance deals. The only thing I really splurge on is pedicures and anything for my three children. I love to scrapbook and coupon shop. My joy in life is helping other people. Before I came a mother I was a hairdresser and now I love being a stay-at-home mother. My father is a pastor so I coupon shop for the church and they have a food pantry so I  love to get some good deals to give the church.

No comments: