- 2 (6 ounce) cartons Yoplait French Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) packet sugar-free white chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup (or a 100 ml bottle) Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur (if making this family style, just use 1/4 cup of milk instead)
- 8 ounces extra-creamy whipped topping
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Lucky Charms
- In a stand mixer, beat together the yogurt, pudding mix, and Irish Cream until whippy.
- Add approximately 6 ounces of the whipped topping (you just need to save about 1 cup of the whipped topping to finish off the tops of your dirt cakes) and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second bursts, until melted.
- With your electric mixer turned on, slowly pour the melted chocolate chips into your creamy mixture until well-beaten. Tint with green food coloring, if desired.
- Spoon several tablespoons of the mixture into mini trifle cups, top with Lucky Charms, more of the Irish Cream mixture, a thin layer of whipped topping, then sprinkle with Lucky Charms to finish it all off.
- Serve immediately for best results! Enjoy!
Photo & Recipe from Tablespoon