Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hometown Holler: Red Chair Salon




So I am a mommy, wife, taxi cab driver, teacher, pet owner, helping start a non profit, blogger, frugal chick, personal assistant to a booming local business owner, and party planner.... Oh and I have more then one person in my home with mental illness.. I feel like I need a drink after writing that sentence.   Getting pampered doesn't happen often.. But I needed a much needed makeover!! I have heard so many Raves about Red Chair Salon that I felt it was time to try them out!! Yes, I sat in the Red Chair with Kristin ( one of the owners) and she talked to me about different ideas, how to keep up with it.. I was so impressed with the customer service she offers that I will be coming back! They also offer a rewards program for returning customers.. Punches for the amount you spend, paying cash, referrals and more!

 Wanna see my Before and After? Here ya go...

Before......  Split ends, roots, and about six colors... ;) 










After.....



VAROOM I feel sexy!





Bright lights!!


So What do you think? Oh yea check out those waxed eyebrows ...






Wanna book an appointment ( I recommend calling way ahead!)?
Phone(423) 753-0834
Emailredchairsalon2011@gmail.com


You can also visit Red Chair Salon  on Facebook. 



If you decide to give them a try please tell them I sent you ( Katy with Frugal Chick) Because I will get a punch on my awesome Red Chair Rewards Card!


No comments: