Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekly Family Update & Menu Plan Monday: 6/3/13

It's our first Official week of Summer...  Avery my oldest is away at Doe River for 13 days, Aidan is attending a day camp about rocks, and earth science at ETSU. And right now Grace is playing Just Dance 4. I plan to keep my family busy with trips to the library, free bowling, swimming, and roasting marshmallows ... Grace will continue violin studies this summer, and attend camp in July.  Did I tell you what the hubby and My daughter made this weekend? A Fire pit!! Took them about an hour or so.. Super Easy.. Thanks Pintrest ;) 




Since Summer is here... I will be sharing three meals a day.. 

Because I get to feed the masses

all day long LOL!! Something about summer brings the cook out in me too!


Breakfasts:
Cereal  or Oatmeal
Mini Pancakes
Muffins
Monkey Bread
Fruit ( bananas, strawberries,blueberries)


Lunches:
Aidan is packing lunch this week, so he will be getting sandwiches or roll ups, or homemade lunchables, chips,fruit, raw veggies and water.

Grace,Hubby  and I will eat leftovers from dinner, sandwiches, or fruit/veggie/cheese plates. We love to eat cherry tomatoes, Gouda cheese, and grapes for lunch :) ( not the hubby LOL)


Another good thing I like to make in the summer for lunch  is.. Nancy's Feta Chicken Salad

Dinners:

Salmon Cakes, Pinto Beans, Cornbread and Beets




Grilled Chicken using one of these Lazy People Marinades , campfire tators, and corn on the grill




Desserts:

Best Strawberry Cake Ever ( more details to come)

ICE CREAM of course ;)













No comments: