Monday, July 8, 2013

Meal Plan Monday & Weekly Update!



It has been a crazy week ... I feel like I am finally getting into a Summer Schedule... And guess what School is less then a month away from starting again!!  I have been in a Southern Cooking mood lately!  This past week we had violin, Dr's Appts, and more... One of my good friends Angel is getting married and I help host a bridal shower for her last Sunday...



You might know her from Artistic Icing


We had a Southern Shower.. Guests had to make a gift from Junk and

turn into treasure... Wanna See my Favorite gift?


Pretty Amazing!! 

We also Celebrated the 4th of July this week!~


Here is our Menu Plan for this week!!

Dinners

Monday~ Shrimp Po Boys, Fried Green Tomatoes 

Tuesday~ Chicken Teriyaki  and Lo Mein Noodles

Wednesday ~ Old Fashioned Meatloaf, mashed tators, and corn

Thursday

Friday~ Herb Crusted Chicken in Basil Sauce ( Slower Cooker) served with Pasta

Saturday~ Smoked Ribs on the Smoker, Corn on the Cob, Mac Salad

Sunday


Lunches~

Pimento Cheese, Ham, or Turkey Sandwiches

Biscuit Pizza's

Leftovers from Dinners


Breakfast~
Cearl
Pancakes
Biscuits And Gravy
Blueberry Muffins




No comments: