Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Crock Pot Weight watchers dish

I made this up...but I added it to my weight watchers page, to see how many points it is.

Chicken Dish
POINTS® value | 6
Servings | 6

Main Meals |


Ingredients

4 breast uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
18 oz Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic And Oregano
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
16 oz canned navy beans
1 tsp table salt
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning


Instructions

put the oil in a slow cooker, then the seasoning, then add the chicken breasts, tomatoes and beans on top. Put some more seasoing and a dash of olive oil ( I try to find the tomatoes with olive oil in them and use those). Cook for 8 hours on low in your crockpot. I also break up the chicken into small pieces as they cook. So it's more like a soupy type meal.

No comments: