Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Update & Monday Menu Plan: 6/10/13

This weekend I spent lots of time down at the Blue Plum...


Urban Art Throwdown


 My oldest is still away at camp, and my daughter was gone this weekend... So Aidan was a only child... he wasn't sure what to do I think.  the Ice Cream truck finally came back yesterday... the kids grabbed the ice cream jar and ran.






 Yesterday I spent time making salsa, and a few other goodies for the week.





I hope to blog about this yummy cake I made soon...


Best Strawberry Cake Ever


Hope ya'll have a great week!! Enjoy SUMMER!

Here is our menu plan for the week:

Monday:  Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Chops, Campfire tators

Tuesday: Maple Dijon Chicken

Wednesday: Country Fried Steak, mashed tators, green beans

Thursday: Grill Out Hamburgers, Macaroni Salad, and Red Hot Grilled Corn

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday: Date Night

Sunday: Fried Chicken

No comments: