Monday, September 9, 2013

Our Families Top 5 Favorite Crock Pot Recipes...

Most everyone I know, knows I love my crock pot ( And it's about to go the crock pot heaven I have used it so much)... So they always ask me what are my families favorites...



Here are Our Top Five Favorites.. Hope your family loves them as much as we do...




This is a my oldest boy's Fave Dish  by Mom Ever!




When the days get colder, this a requested dish.. I discovered this
goodness when my hubby need dishes for his slow cooker
on his 18 wheeler.




Super Easy and simple ( I also have done this with those large
leg quarters I pick up cheap at Sam's often)






This is my Baby Boy's favorite Dish to request :) 




This one is my favorite :) 


Here is my Dream Crock pot ( hint hint hubby ;))

NEW! Crock-Pot®  Slow Cooker with Smart Cook™ Technology -- A modern design and revolutionary programmable control will change the way you use your slow cooker. The "Ready At" feature will have your meal ready at the time you want it to be. #CrockPot #SlowCooker #CrockPotBrand #slowcooking

No comments: